Last modified on Mar 03 2022.
Table of Contents
i. The Information Abios Collects
a) User-provided Information:You may provide Abios with personal information if you register for an Abios Service, purchase, subscribe to, view, or download certain products from the Abios Service, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Abios Service.
- Website Users
- Usage of https://abiosgaming.com
- Personal data is collected to analyse website performance and serve personalised ads. The data might be accessed by third-party advertising and analytics partners listed in b).
- You inquire to become a user of any of Abios Services, then Abios may, through an inquiry form, request information such as your name, email address, job title, company name/website, company industry and country.
- Usage of https://dash.abiosgaming.com
- To be able to provide robust log-in and account management to our API dashboard service we require an email address, this email address is managed by us internally at AWS. When handling this data, it is always encrypted in transit and all passwords are hashed.
- Users of Services
- The data Abios collects about users who want to subscribe to Abios Services is strictly limited to the data we need in order to maintain contact with You and understand your need(s). At first contact via the forms on our website, the mandatory information is name and email. As one of our representatives gets in contact to better understand your needs they might ask for more information about you or your business, but it is always at your discretion to share that information. The services that we use to manage your data are:
- Communication & Account management
- Digital Agreements
b) “Cookies” Information: When you access the Abios Service, we may send cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to Your device. These cookies help us keep track of Your preferences on the site, such as your game filter. They are also used by the analytics services that we use to learn how might improve the site based on how You interact with the Website. Those services are:
- Google Analytics (Site usage)
- Google Ads
- Google Tag Manager
- Microsoft Advertising
- Pingdom (Uptime & Response times)
- Hotjar (Page interactions)
- Abios‘ Own (Site preferences)
c) “Automatically Collected” Information: When you access the Abios Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address ”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Abios Service, the number of clicks/taps, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you use the Abios Service, and other similar information.
ii. The Way Abios Uses Information
We will use your email address for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Abios Service updates, product announcements, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have downloaded or accessed from the Abios Service.
Abios uses the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Abios Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
Abios may use “Automatically Collected” information and “Cookies” information to maintain and improve the Abios Service, including to do the following things: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Abios Service; (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; (c) track Your status or other activities in Abios Service; get a deeper understanding of user behaviour across the Abios Service; and (d) serve personalised ads and content for our users.
iii. Our Legal Basis of Processing
- Processing that is necessary for performance of a contract: This includes such things as administering and managing your account/contract and the provision of services relating to that account/contract;
- Processing that is necessary for our own legitimate interests or those of third parties (including the other Abios group companies and our clients). These interests are:
- for management and audit of our business operations to ensure that they comply with all applicable laws and good business practices;
- for market research and analysis, developing statistics in order to assess the effectiveness of our Website and communications in order better use these tools;
- sharing your personal information with our service providers, law enforcement, regulatory, and/or other government organisations, such as:
- IT systems, network providers, data storage and backup providers;
- professional services providers (such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, consultants);
- data protection regulators, gambling regulators, other similar organisations;
- for our own direct marketing communications which we send to you about our own products and services; and/or
- anonymising the personal information so that it can be used for research and/or statistical analysis and/or improvements to Abios operations.
- Processing that is necessary to comply with a legal obligation – including:
- processing any data subject rights requests in accordance with data protection laws; and/or
- for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Processing that is based on your consent – such as:
- When we collect your data at events for our direct marketing communications about products and services available from Abios so that we can provide further
iv. Who Abios May Disclose Your Information
Abios will disclose your personal information if we have a legal reason to do so, and/or where it is necessary to meet the purposes and lawful basis set out above. Such disclosures will be made to:
- government departments, law enforcement agencies, regulators;
- third parties in the event of a corporate transaction involving the sale of all or part of Abios;
- third party service providers to provide security services; fulfil orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; assist Abios in improving the Abios Service and creating new services features; to understand the usage and demographic patterns of Abios Service and to enable them to serve personalized advertisements and content for you.
- professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and/or consultants;
- companies in the same group as Abios
v. Your Rights
Your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about your personal information;
- the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- the right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- the right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- the right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“Data Portability”); and
- rights in relation to automated decision making, including profiling which has a legal effect, or which causes a significant effect.
Please be aware, that some of the above rights are qualified, so they will not be applicable in all circumstances.
Where you have provided your consent, for example to marketing, you are free at any time to withdraw your consent where that is relied upon as the lawful reason for processing your personal information. To do this please use the contact information provided below to let us know. Please note that if you do withdraw your consent and there is no alternative lawful reason which justifies our Processing of your personal information for a particular purpose, it may mean that you cannot receive some marketing communications.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
vi. Our Commitment to Data Security
Abios uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical measures designed to protect the integrity and security of your personal information.
While we take efforts to safeguard your personal information which are consistent with relevant data protection laws, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee absolutely the security of any personal information you disclose online. Any personal information that you send via the Website to us is sent at your own risk.
vii. Transfers outside of the EEA
In relation to such transfers, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect that transfer. Safeguards include requiring the recipient to subscribe to 'international frameworks' intended to enable secure data sharing and where the framework is the means of protection for personal information.
viii. How Long Abios Holds Your Information
Abios will retain your personal information as long as it is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, specifically to respond to your query, or provide you with the information which you have requested. We will store categories of your personal information for the following periods of time and then delete it in accordance with our retention policy and processes:
- Contact details for sales enquiries.
- 5 years after last contact.
- Email address for newsletter.
- Until you unsubscribe.
ix. Abios Contact Information
Last updated: 03 Mars 2022.